TEAM GROUP brings decades of engineering experience to a full range of energy technologies covering conventional, renewable and alternative energy. We also offer cutting-edge energy conservation to help clients lower operation costs as well as addressing energy crisis.
• Conventional energy
- coal-based energy
- oil & gas based energy
• Infrastructure development
relating to energy project
- power plants
- transmission lines
- petroleum and pipelines
- petroleum loading facilities
- tank farms
• Energy conservation
- energy auditing
- energy efficiency improvement
- energy management
• Independent Engineer (IE) or Lender’s Engineer and
Technical Due Diligence
• Alternative and renewable energy
- fuel switching
- energy from waste
- alternative transport fuels
- Combined Cooling, Heating and Power (CCHP)
- Building Energy Awards of Thailand (BEAT2010): Case of the Bangkok Hospital: Department of Alternative Energy Development and Efficiency
- Technical Due Diligence on 7.5 MW Biomass Fired Power Plant: SAHAGREEN FOREST Co., Ltd.
- Independent Engineer (Lender’s Engineer) on 9.9 MW Biomass Fired Power Plant: Phichit AgriPower Co., Ltd.
- Feasibility Study on Combined Cooling, Heating and Power (CCHP): EK-Chai Distribution System Co., Ltd. (TESCO Lotus)
- Design, Supply, Installation and Commissioning of Biogas System TESCO Lotus, Salaya: EK-Chai Distribution System Co., Ltd. (TESCO Lotus)
- Consultant for Project Design and Construction Management for 10-MW Cogeneration Plant and Air Conditioning System for the 600,000 m2 Building of the Government Center, Chaeng Wattana Road, 2005-2008: Dhanarak Asset Development Co., Ltd.
- Study, Planing and Project Management Consultant for New Tobacco Factory Project (Utility System, Machines Layout for Tobacco Factory and Printing Machine), 2008-2010: Thailand Tobacco Monopoly