For over 40 years, TEAM GROUP has provided expert services related to environmental studies for many projects pertaining to water resource development, transportation systems, building and infrastructure, and clean energy, both in Thailand and for the international market. Our disciplinary diverse and highly experienced staff allow us to deliver integrated services ranging from strategic environmental assessment, initial environmental examination, environmental impact assessment, social and health impact assessment, environmental management planning, resettlement action planning, and social development planning. Furthermore, we engage in wastewater, solid waste and hazardous waste management projects.
» Service Areas
• Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA)
• Initial Environmental Examination (IEE)
• Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
• Social Impact Assessment (SIA)
• Health Impact Assessment (HIA)
• Environmental Management Plan (EMP)
• Resettlement Action Plan (RAP)
• Social Development Plan (SDP)
• Solid waste
• Hazardous waste
» Project References
• Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of Chana Power Plant Project : Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand (EGAT)
• Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of Dawei Deep-sea Port and Road Linking to the Bordering Village of Ban Phu Nam Ron in Kanchanaburi Province : Italian-Thai Development PCL.
• Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) and Feasibility Study of Xekong 4 Hydropower Project, Lao PDR : Ratchaburi Power Co., Ltd.
• IEE and EIA for the Hongsa Power Plant, Mining Development and Transmission Line, Lao PDR : Banpu PCL.
• Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of Si Racha Power Plant : Gulf Electric PCL.
• EHIA for Replacement of Units 4-7 at Mae Moh Power Plant, Lampang Province : Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand (EGAT)