Transportation and Logistics
In line with the government’s policy to boost the economy and enhance mobility and logistics systems around Thailand and in the ASEAN region, TEAM GROUP involves in all modes of transport – road, rail, mass rapid transit systems, airports, and seaports – by delivering services from master planning to design, study, and construction supervision and management.
For urban areas, mass rapid transit system and traffic management projects are urgently needed; thus TEAM GROUP also provides services in urban transportation for both public and private sectors.
» Service Areas
• Mass rapid transit
• Urban and rural roads
• Bridges and overpasses
• Traffic engineering
• Logistical management
» Project References
• Revision of the Mass Rapid Transit Master Plan in the Bangkok Metropolitan Region (M-Map) : Office of Transport and Traffic Policy and Planning
• Feasibility Study, EIA, Detailed Design and Construction Supervision of Red Line Commuter Train Project : State Railway of Thailand
• Feasibility Study and Detailed Design of High Speed Train from Bangkok Phitsanulok-Chiang Mai, Phases 1-2 : Office of Transport and Traffic Policy and Planning
• Feasibility Study, Detailed Design and EIA for the Mass Transit System for Bangkok Metropolis (Green Line Extension) : Office of Transport and Traffic Policy and Planning, and Mass Rapid Transit Authority of Thailand
• Feasibility Study and Detailed Design of Laem Chabang Port, Phases 2-3 : Port Authority of Thailand
• EIA and Construction Supervision of Suvarnabhumi Airport Development Project : Airports of Thailand PCL.