TEAM GROUP brings decades of engineering experience for a full range of energy innovations, either for traditional energy production or for sourcing renewable or alternative energy, especially solar energy, to help clients reduce operational cost and address the energy crisis on a sustainable basis. Our services encompass power system development, the oil & gas industry, fossil-fuel and renewable energy technology, energy conservation, and clean energy.
» Service Areas
• Coal-based energy
• Oil & gas based energy
Infrastructure development relating to energy project
• Power plants
• Transmission lines
• Petroleum and pipelines
• Petroleum loading facilities
• Tank farms
• Energy auditing
• Energy efficiency improvement
• Energy management
Sustainable and renewable energy
• Fuel switching
• Energy from waste
• Alternative transport fuels
• Combined Cooling, Heating and Power (CCHP)
Independent Engineer (IE) or Lender’s Engineer and Technical Due Diligence
» Project References
• Detailed Design and Construction Supervision for Overhead Cable Replacement with Underground Cable System (Nonsi Project) : Metropolitan Electricity Authority (MEA)
• Detailed Design of 55 MW AC Solar Energy Project in Lop Buri Province : Natural Energy Development Co., Ltd.
• Project Management and Construction Supervision of NNE CCGT SPP Power Plant : Navanakorn Electric Co., Ltd.
• Detailed Design, Project Management and Construction Supervision of 230 kV Underground Power Cable Project between Bangkapi and Chidlom Terminal Stations : Metropolitan Electricity Authority (MEA)
• Owner Engineer and Lender Engineer for the 400,000 LPD Ethanol Plant Project, Ubon Ratchathani Province : Ubon Bio Ethanol PCL.
• Technical Due Diligence for Bangchak Refinery and Phetchaburi Tank Farm : The Bangchak Petroleum PCL.