TEAM GROUP is widely recognized as one of Thailand’s experts in water resource development and management. In the early days of our business when water resource development was essential for national development, especially in remote areas,
TEAM GROUP provided services related to basin-wide water resource development, dam construction, and irrigation systems, as well as water supply systems.
Thailand currently needs a more holistic water resource development approach so TEAM GROUP backstops this requirement via projects on river basin development, irrigation management, flood prevention, and enhancing water supply and drainage systems.
And as we are the foremost water expert in the ASEAN region, our services also extend to neighboring countries such as Lao PDR, in the development contexts of numerous hydropower projects and multi-purpose dams.
» Service Areas
• Basin-wide water resources management and development
• Flood control and drainage
• Coastal engineering
• Water supply
» Project References
• Survey, Detailed Design and Construction Supervision of Khun Dan Prakanchon Dam, Nakhon Nayok Province: Royal Irrigation Department
• Engineering Detailed Design, EMP, RAP and Construction Supervision of Nam Ngum 2 Hydroelectric Power Project, Lao PDR: CH. Karnchang PCL., SouthEast Asia Energy Ltd., and Nam Ngum 2 Power Co., Ltd.
• Feasibility Study, EMP, RAP, Detailed Design and Instrumentation of Xayaburi Hydroelectric Power Project, Lao PDR: CH. Karnchang PCL. and Xayaburi Power Co., Ltd.
• Submarine Water Pipeline Installation from Surat Thani Province to Koh Samui: Provincial Waterworks Authority (PWA)
• Flood Prevention Project in the Areas of Chao Phraya River Basin and Bangkok: Bangkok Metropolitan Administration and Royal Irrigation Department
• Water Supply System Development Project Including Bangkhen and Mahasawat Water Treatment Plants (Plans 7&8), Water Transmission Tunnel (Plans 6&7), and the Raw Water Canal from the Mae Klong River to Mahasawat Water Treatment Plant: Metropolitan Waterworks Authority (MWA)